Vaccine Mandate Info
From the 17th December 2021 we will be following government advice regarding vaccination status. The information below is subject to change if the government advice changes. As our escape rooms are private hire, if your group includes any non-vaccinated persons wishing to play, you may still book but your group will need to adhere to certain restrictions. These restrictions are below and are subject to change at any time regarding updated advice from the government. Please read these carefully before booking, as you will not be provided with a refund if you do not agree to follow these restrictions.
- You must reply to your booking confirmation email informing us that there are persons in your group not vaccinated.
- Your group must check in at reception but not enter the venue.
- Your group will be asked to wait outside the venue until your session time, where you will be brought in privately, away from other groups waiting.
- Your group will be required to wear masks for the duration of your session.
- If any member of your group does not adhere to these restrictions, your booking will be cancelled and a refund will not be provided.
- If any member of your group is verbally or physically abusive, your booking will be cancelled, a refund will not be provided and a report will be made to the police.
Covid 19 Info
- All customers and staff are required to wear masks at all times
- We have a safe capacity limit for our foyer to prevent overcrowding. This is 1 person per 2 square metres.
- Our sessions, as they have always been, remain private so that you will only be in our escape rooms with the people you have booked to play with.
- We use a disinfectant to clean all surfaces in our foyer every hour.
- We use a disinfectant to clean all surfaces and in our escape rooms after every team.
- We have signs to remind staff and customers about the symptoms of COVID-19.
- All of our staff and customers must sign in using the QLD Check In app upon arrival to the venue.
We hope that these new rules and regulations will allow you to feel comfortable and safe on our premises. This is a challenging time for everyone and we want to prioritise the health and safety of our customers whilst giving you the best escape room experience in Australia.